Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How We Met

I just got back from my 2 weeks vacation in China with one of my very close friend, David. I totally had an awesome time there. After the vacation, I continued my daily routine in life where I go to events, check out the hottest chics, take photos, blog, eat, read blogs and sleep.

I was reading this girl's blog and I happen to leave a very common comment in her chat box. I commented about her event she attended. Guess what, she replied my comment in my chat box the next day and I replied to her instantly as well. Both our replies ended up chatting in MSN and we talked to each other more often ever since then. I was still having a very bad cough from my China trip and she started teasing bout my cough saying "kat dou lat fai" (cough till my intestine will pop out in cantonese, that's according to her). That has been our very first inside joke among us and it never fails to make us laugh. After talking a few days, I gave her an excuse so that I could get her number and it succeeded. This is the very first time I ever succeeded in getting a chic's number.

We texted each other day and night, putting a smile on each other's face, joke about my cough and many more. I have never been so happy talking to someone. I'm using an Apple laptop and it seems like I can't use my webcam on MSN. Therefore, the only way to use my webcam among windows using Skype. She never tried on Skype before and I recommended that it would be better if she installed it. She refused it because she was lazy.

Until one day, I was very down and moody. I did not share my problems with her because I thought it would be too soon to share something personal with her. She cheered me up by installing Skype so that we could see each other online. We showed each other weird faces and we laughed. I kept on coughing in the webcam and there goes again, she teased me and imitated my cough. I laughed at her imitating me and we were laughing most of the time during the webcam session.

to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment